One more question WRT gssapi...

Jiva DeVoe jiva at devoesquared.com
Tue Jul 26 22:56:45 EDT 2005

Right, exactly... and for gss_wrap you have to have a context, which
I assume you're saying should be the one sent from the client.

Ok, so that said... what about the peer to peer case?  What if I have
two long-running server processes that need to communicate?  What's
the "appropriate" way to handle that?

BTW, thank you very much for the info.  You can see why I was looking
for general docs... I had several questions.  So I appreciate the info.

A server still has to do a gss_acquire_cred right?  It's just that it
doesn't need to have done a kinit for it right?  Or does a server not
even need to do gss_acquire_cred?

--
Jiva DeVoe
http://www.devoesquared.com