GSSAPI client on Windows

SFBZH@aol.com SFBZH at aol.com
Wed Jul 6 03:45:42 EDT 2005

I have done some new tests but it still don't work.

I have focused on that server name.
First, the name_string is now 100 chars long.
Then, I have tried several names for the server and experienced the following errors:

"server/pc36.etiam.com at ETIAM.COM"
gss_import_name fails with
mins = -1765328168
maxs = 131072
An invalid name was supplied
This request fails indeed in gss_import_name, not in gss_init_sec_context.

"server at pc36.domain.com"
gss_import_name works. gss_init_sec_context fails with
mins = -2045022973
maxs = 524288
No context has been established

"server/pc36.domain.com"
gss_import_name works. gss_init_sec_context fails with
mins = -2045022973
maxs = 524288
No context has been established

"server/pc36"
gss_import_name works. gss_init_sec_context fails with
mins = -2045022973
maxs = 524288
No context has been established

"server at pc36"

"doesnt at exist.domain.com"
gss_import_name works. gss_init_sec_context fails with
mins = -2045022973
maxs = 524288
No context has been established

Each request behave as if the server didn't exist but when I type klist, I have a ticket called "server/pc36.domain.com at DOMAIN.COM" in the cache. (imported externaly with kinit).

I hope these tests can help you understand my problem. Thank you for your help.

Best regards