[OpenAFS-devel] kuserok() checking UID ownership on afs

Douglas E. Engert deengert at anl.gov
Wed Feb 2 09:14:05 EST 2005

Troy,
The kuserok will also accept root ownership, so your AFS admin could
do a "chown root .k5login" for the user to get this set. The user can
then update the file in AFS, and the owner does not change.

Ken
Would you accept any changes in this area to check if the file
is in AFS, and not check the ownership?
like if (strncmp(path,"/afs",4) ...