Ticket addresses w.r.t. forwarded tickets.

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Tue Dec 6 10:20:00 EST 2005

    Roland> The problem with the current mechanism for putting
    Roland> addresses in forwarded tickets is that it is not likely to
    Roland> put the correct addresses in for `interesting' setups.
    Roland> The current mechanism is to use the forward lookup of the
    Roland> hostname, there is no guarantee that the forward lookup of
    Roland> an address to which you connect will be the address from
    Roland> which the remote host would attempt to contact the KDC.
    Roland> The remote host may not even be able to contact the KDC
    Roland> from that address.

We do understand this.  This is one of the many reasons we default to
addressless tickets, forward addressless tickets from addressless
tickets and why RFC 4120 recommends against addresses in tickets.

--Sam