kerberos auth for ssh2

Kevin Kalupson kjk137 at kevinkal.com
Fri Aug 5 14:03:12 EDT 2005

I appreciate the response.  My config files do indead match up with what
you not as required.
after 'kinit -f username' and an attempt to 'ssh username at server.name' I
recieve this debug info
-----------------------------snip------------------------------------
debug1: match: OpenSSH_3.8.1p1   pat OpenSSH*
debug1: Local version string OpenSSH_3.8.1p1
debug3: Trying to reverse map address .
debug1: Miscellaneous failure
Server not found in Kerberos database

debug1: Miscellaneous failure
Server not found in Kerberos database

debug1: SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT sent
debug1: SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT received

This is what makes me think that the kdc somehow needs to know something
about the server I am trying to connect with.