Bug in Sam's OpenSSH patches?

Henry B. Hotz hotz at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Apr 13 13:23:35 EDT 2005

"Me too!"  (TM)  ;-)

The only patches of yours I could Google were the ones for OpenSSH 3.6.
  If you've something newer/better I'd love to have it.

On Apr 13, 2005, at 7:19 AM, Jeffrey Altman wrote:

> Please share.
>
> Jeffrey Altman

I freely admit I don't understand all the debugging printout leading up
to the UserAuth stuff.  However I can say that Sam's package *did*
connect with the Solaris sshd without the famous question even though
there was no entry in the known_hosts file.  Is that another bug, or is
it just less complete than yours?

----
Henry.B.Hotz at jpl.nasa.gov, or hbhotz at oxy.edu