interoperability of Kerberos client and server

Ying Zhao Ying.Zhao at ithaka.org
Fri Sep 10 14:44:52 EDT 2004

Thanks, Derrick!

However, as far as my understanding about GSS-API, it is more like a
peer-to-peer implementation. If I want to stick to (or at most customize
with)
"com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule" - a JAAS plug-in module,
is this going to be a potential problem? From the source code, it is a
NT implementation and I am working on tuning it for UNIX one.

Thanks,
- Ying