Final call for changes in 1.4

Douglas E. Engert deengert at anl.gov
Mon Oct 18 18:20:39 EDT 2004

How quickly is the cutoff? Do I have till tomorrow at least?

One change that has come up on the lists from time to time is
having the gssapi accept_sec_context accept a service ticket
where it can find an entry in the keytab file for
matching service name and instance but any realm.
(rlogin can do this.)
Currently it only works for the default realm of the host.

This is very useful if a server appears to be in multiple
realms or while moving a server from one realm to another.

If you think this is useful, I can submit it as a bug.

Sam Hartman wrote:

> Hi.  We are quickly approaching branch cut for the 1.4 release of
> Kerberos.  If there are changes you are depending on for the 1.4
> release, they should be in our bug system with a target_version of
> 1.4.
>
> If there are issues you want us to consider marking for 1.4 that are
> not currently marked for 1.4, please discuss here.
>
> --Sam

  Argonne National Laboratory
  9700 South Cass Avenue
  Argonne, Illinois  60439