MIT Kerberos CVS Repository

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Thu Oct 14 18:15:03 EDT 2004

    Darren> Has anyone given thought to allowing rsync to be used by
    Darren> people doing work with Kerberos-current to copy over the
    Darren> entire Kerberos CVS repository ?

To my knowledge, this has not been discussed.  I cannot think of any
reason it would be a bad idea to do this.  That said,the Kerberos team
does not run the server in question.

There was at least some talk within the team of migrating to another
SCM I don't know if we will do that, but if we do it would likely be
something that supported mirroring repositories better than CVS.

Since rsync is not currently available, you might want to take a look
at products like vcp that can mirror an entire repository.