krb5_rd_cred() ?

Derrick Schommer dschommer at acopia.com
Tue Nov 30 11:53:57 EST 2004

Yes yes!  Thanks for the clarity.  My requirements may or may not match
yours in general.  The important parts I believe a) order of operations
(must setup contexts correctly before calling other things, b) knowing
what 'data' is in the variable you want to rd_creds() from, and c)
understanding that each API call can generate errors, one of which is
CLOCK_SKEW and catching these errors is very handy because calling the
next krb5 routine when the prior gives you an error may end up in null
pointer dereferencing :-)

Thanks again for clearing up my random spewing of code and comments :-)

Derrick