krb5_rd_cred() ?

Jason Gerfen jason.gerfen at scl.utah.edu
Tue Nov 30 10:02:41 EST 2004

I have been looking for the correct function to call when doing a
KRB5KRB_AP_ERR_SKEW check.  As of yet I believe the krb5_rd_cred()
function is what I am looking for.  However I have found several
security warnings with the use of this function. Also I have no idea
what arguments to pass this call for it to work correctly.  According to
some documentation I have it as the following:

krb5_rd_cred( krb5_context context,
                        krb5_auth_context auth_context,    // What is
this, where would I gather this from?
                        krb5_data *precreddata,                 // Not
sure where I would get this data from either...
                        krb5_creds ***pppcreds,                 // the
same here
                        krb5_replay_data *outdata );          // and again.

The documentation I have found is not clear on where I would get the
data to pass to this function as arguments.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

--
Jason Gerfen
jason.gerfen at scl.utah.edu