Soport

Jeffrey Altman jaltman at columbia.edu
Mon Nov 22 05:36:04 EST 2004

Angelica:

The appropriate forum for asking end user questions regarding Kerberos
configuration and installation is the mailing list kerberos at mit.edu.
interested in contributing to the development of the MIT Kerberos
implementations.

When you ask your questions on kerberos at mit.edu please be specific
about what it is that you are attempting to accomplish and which
software and versions you are using.

Jeffrey Altman