krb5_cc_gen_new

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Fri Mar 26 12:34:00 EST 2004

    Jacques> You can see from here that Heimdal's krb5_cc_gen_new, at
    Jacques> least, is used *in place of* krb5_cc_resolve.

And has a different signature than our gen_new.  I cannot change the
signature of an exported function even if it is completely broken.

As a side note, if you could manage to call it, I don't think the use
of mktemp in krb5_fcc_generate_new is unsafe on Unix systems.  IT can
be DOSed, but should never overwrite files.