KfW-2.6 beta2 in a mixed realm environment, wrong client principal

Jeffrey Altman jaltman at columbia.edu
Tue Jan 20 18:22:28 EST 2004

The new ms2mit uses the "MSLSA:" ccache interface.  It takes the
contents of the
MSLSA: ccache and copies them into the API:krb5cc ccache.  (or whatever
name
the default ccache has)

Therefore, it does copy all of the tickets.  If Windows 2000 reports the
tickets
incorrectly then they will be placed into the ccache incorrectly.  I
could modify
the ms2mit code to restrict the copy to the single TGT.  However, direct
users
of the MSLSA ccache will still have the same problem.

So if it can be addressed it should be addressed in the ccache code
directly.
Or in the GSSAPI code.

One question is why is the GSSAPI code picking up the wrong ticket?

What is the name of the principal with which you login?  The windows
realm or the mit realm?

Jeffrey Altman