KfW 2.6 vs Windows 2003 Server: question to the community

Douglas E. Engert deengert at anl.gov
Mon Jan 19 18:12:59 EST 2004

Jeffrey Altman wrote:

> I would agree except that if you set the ccache to "MSLSA:" then you
> do not need to perform an importation in order to use the logon
> credentials.

Well, can one always use the MSLSA: as the cache? Or are there some
situations where this can not be done, and the only way
around is to get the TGT key.

It soulds like 2003 is trying to improve the security be not allowing
the TGT key to be handed out to applictions. Is there anyway to
treat leash or ms2mit as more trusted then other applications?
(Should they be more trusted?)