KRBCONF_KDC_MODIFIES_KDB

Prabhakaran vaidya prab at apple.com
Thu Jan 15 14:59:57 EST 2004

I have a related question. We were trying to look at kdc.log files to
find if there was an incorrect password attempt
and could not find any difference between successful and unsuccessful
attempts. Any help how to get this
information will be appreciated.  By default the KDC is compiled as
read only and we have another system of records
that feeds the KDCs. So we would like to lock at the source and flow it
down to KDCs.
Thanks
-prab