Automatic Prompting for Tickets on Windows

Kevin Coffman kwc at citi.umich.edu
Thu Jan 8 12:49:33 EST 2004

I just discovered that we have an application using the private
function gss_krb5_ccache_name().  I'm trying to remove the requirement
to link directly with the MIT gssapi_krb5.{a,so} library and link only
with a stand-alone mechanism-switching gssapi library. (Based on the
mechglue code in the MIT release.)

Does setting the KRB5CCNAME environment variable provide *equivalent*
funcionality to the use of this private function?

Thanks!
K.C.

> Jeffrey Altman wrote:

[ snip ]