Encryption implementation in Krb5 Any Help?

Adusumilli Neelima neelima at students.iiit.net
Sun Feb 29 05:12:33 EST 2004

Hi all,
	I am new to Kerberos. I am working on a project which aims at
enabling IDEA algorithm in Kerberos instead of DES or AES. I have already
implemented IDEA. Can anyone help me out in pointing the files that I have
to change and the structure that I have to write it in (keeping in mind
the parameters)?? I need some help desperately as I have to complete it in
another week or so. So any kind of help would be grateful.

Thank you,
Neelima