Debugging API for krb5

Jeffrey Altman jaltman at columbia.edu
Thu Feb 5 14:28:03 EST 2004

Actually, I did not leave out the mask in the krb5int_debug_message()
function.
My expectation is that the function will only be called if the appropriate
mask bits are set.  Probably we need a macro

  #define krb5int_debug(ctx,msgtype)  (ctx->debug_mask & msgtype)

which would be used in a construction:

  if (krb5int_debug(ctx,msgtype))
       krb5int_debug_message(ctx, ...);

I don't want to make additional function calls if we do not have to.

- Jeff