krb5_fwd_tgt_creds()

Derrick Schommer dschommer at acopia.com
Fri Dec 3 10:19:28 EST 2004

If you do decide you need that call I might be able to help out, as I
have written it successfully (no crashes! :-) ).  It was a challenge
though, because no documentation exists on the routine.  I basically
went in, read the header comment and stepped through the code line by
line.

If so, you can also e-mail me out of band (no mailing list) if you want
to keep the traffic down on the list.

Derrick