Kerberos OS X: desktop icon

H. Handsfield hhh at u.washington.edu
Wed Sep 10 12:57:08 EDT 2003

Re-booting solved the problem. The Kerberos icon and my hard-drive icon
had identical contents; could use either one to go any folder, program,
etc.  In any case, the kerberos copy of the hard drive--which was labeled
"Kerberos for OS X"--disappeared after re-booting.  I should have done
that before writing.  Thanks for your response.

HHH

H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D.
Professor of Medicine
University of Washington