question regarding use of krb5_context and krb5_auth_context

JC Ferguson jc at acopia.com
Thu Sep 4 14:13:43 EDT 2003

Thanks for the quick reply.  One last question.  If I were to use
multiple krb5_context's in a multi-threaded application and wrap a
lock/mutex around all the krb5_* calls, should I expect things to work
fine?  I.e., never call the krb5 api from more than one thread at the
same time.

	thanks, jc

DISCLAIMER:   The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the review of the named addressee, and in conjunction with specific Acopia Networks business.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are unable to treat this information accordingly, or are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.