Fixing clock skew

Ben Creech bpcreech at eos.ncsu.edu
Fri May 23 18:09:26 EDT 2003

Yes, this was much easier than using the krb5_error.  For my purposes, I
can just compare k5tgt.times.authtime to time(NULL), then fix the system
time and get the TGT again if necessary.

I could instead perform the correction when getting tickets, but I don't
think GSSAPI does this, so other kerberized programs might still get
screwed up.