Fixing clock skew

Nicolas Williams Nicolas.Williams at sun.com
Tue May 20 19:18:13 EDT 2003

IIRC the MIT clients support the use of the time from the KDC's
KRB-ERROR to retry using the apparent offset to the KDC's time.  The
ccache version 4 also supports storing this offset along with
credentials in the ccache.  So if you get your config file options
right you can actually get time offsets from klist, authenticated time
offsets, mind you.

Cheers,

Nico