anonymous CVS access?

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Sat Mar 29 08:47:35 EST 2003

>>>>> "Neulinger," == Neulinger, Nathan <nneul at umr.edu> writes:

    Neulinger,> Would it be possible to export in the nightly
    Neulinger,> snapshots a tarball of the repository? That would be a
    Neulinger,> massive improvement for those of us making local
    Neulinger,> changes, but wouldn't require MIT to provide any
    Neulinger,> additional services beyond something similar to what
    Neulinger,> is already being provided.

This is technically difficult on our side and is not something we are
interested in doing.  But see my response to Frank shortly.

--Sam