StopTheWar For Your Self

StopWAR stopwarforyourself at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 23 09:36:41 EST 2003

USA started a shameful war. This war has no reason except having big
petroleum sources. USA is now killing
people for petroleum. USA is killing people for money.  This is the most
dishonourable event that history can
see.
USA is killing childrens, womens, civil peoples (innocent peoples of Iraq)
and says these are for people of
Iraq. USA think of nothing for humanity. USA only thinks of money that it
earns. Humanity has no meaning for
bush. USA soldiers will die for stupid pride of bush. Iraq childrens die
for the same reason.
Bush says Saddam is a dictator. bush says Saddam kills people. USA killed
more people than Saddam could.
Now i am asking Who is Dictator? Saddam vs bush?
Hey USA i don't like u anymore! i don't respect you anymore! You choose
bush to save you but he dropped
you into a war. Your people will die cause of bush.

You think you are king of the world. I hope you stop this barbarism
otherwise the world will show you there is
no king at the world. You aren't a super hero. If you think you are hero
request marwell comics to picture you
as a hero. Heroes doesn't kill innocent peoples.

DON'T BE QUIET FOR UNFAIRNESS, OTHERWISE YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR HONOR WITH
THAT
SILENT!!

Our life starts to end when we start to be quiet to events that we attach
importance (Martin Luther King)