MITKRB5-SA-2003-05

Mike Friedman mikef at ack.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Mar 20 16:55:32 EST 2003

On Thu Mar 20 13:32:03 2003, Ken Raeburn said:

> I've updated the advisory on the web page to point to the patch as a
> separate file.  The original form on the web page had gotten modified
> (leading "-" -> "- -") when signing, and further changed when sent out
> as email, so if you simply pulled it out of the text of the email, it
> may not have worked.

Ken,

I had already discovered that problem and fixed it manually.  Just to be
sure, however, I retrieved the patch file again and I still get the following
messages from patch:

  Looks like a unified context diff.
  The next patch looks like a unified context diff.
  The next patch looks like a unified context diff.
  I can't seem to find a patch in there anywhere.

I have no problem with any of the other patches, including the recent one
(MITKRB5-SA-2003-003).

Mike