MITKRB5-SA-2003-05

Mike Friedman mikef at ack.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Mar 20 13:58:13 EST 2003

I'm having trouble applying patch MITKRB5-SA-2003-05.  The patch program
keeps telling me it can't find a patch anywhere in the file.  Yet, I have
NO trouble applying several other patches at the same time, including
MITKRB5-SA-2003-003.

The complaint about MITKRB5-SA-2003-05 seems to be with the last hunk, the
patch to unparse.c.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks.

Mike