kdb2_dbopen missing symbol . . . sorta

Daniel Henninger daniel at unity.ncsu.edu
Fri Jun 20 11:49:53 EDT 2003

>     Darren> But as they've said, it'll be fixed up in a different way
>     Darren> for 1.3 (yay!)
>
> Note that we consider these libraries internal and while we
> acknowledge there are applications that use these libraries, we would
> not consider it a bug if these applications were broken by some
> change.

I mainly use the libraries for a password change application (in this
case, a perl module).  Is there a way that I don't know about that
accomplishes this without having to include kdb5 and/or kadm5clnt?

I guess let me phrase it like this.  In y'all's eyes, what would be the
preferred method of incorporating a password change into, say, a secure
web page?

Are y'all planning on yanking kdb5 and kadm5clnt out of the kerberos/lib
tree at some point since they're considered internal?

Daniel

--
\ \\\      Daniel Henninger           http://www.vorpalcloud.org/        /// /