PAYMENT DUE xlknb

Jermaine Page njxqze19o07 at aol.com
Tue Jun 17 00:05:24 EDT 2003

-Nearly 90% of us have debt...FACT

-Nearly 90% of us pay over 12% on that debt...FACT

-Nearly 90% of us suffer from stress related issues regarding finances & debt...FACT

-Nearly 90% of us see debt as a neverending cycle...FACT

Does this sound like your situation? Don't be surprised if it does. Our non profit organization has spent the last 30 years curing these problems.

Click below and learn how our non-profit organization can save your financial future. We can save most people $1000's in minutes. We help you, that's our job.

http://cystre.com/d1b2t3/?RefID=422904

To be removed from this mailing, click below:
http://cystre.com/auto/index.htm

ndflgpi
vxgnozwzkp
msshrhkkffisxlwyfxr mls dc ha