FW: Alhocol Keychain Breath_ Tester w/ FREE Cable Descrambler nytwvsvbrm qi kendij

Dustin Gibbs 06v184kq78 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 14 19:31:04 EDT 2003

Mini-Keychain BREATHALYZER! A Must Have!

A Fast, Reusable, Pocket-sized Alcohol Detection Device for Use
Anywhere, Anytime Alcohol Consumption or Intoxication is a Concern.

Don\'t Be a Victim of Drunk Driving!

**BONUS**--> Buy the Mini Breathalyzer and receive a FREE TV Descrambler! A 99$ Value for FREE. We are clearing out our inventory and it's our thank you to the consumer!

Makes a great personal item & gift. Almost everyone can use one, even if
your a casual drinker. It even has a flashlight built in for added
safety.

These retail for $99 in stores. Our exclusive internet-offer allows us
to sell the Mini-Breathalyzer for ONLY 39.95
!!!

http://www.6fvvnj.com/cart/customer/product.php?productid=16153&partner=affil10&r=hot22

If you no longer wish to receive our offers and updates
click below and we will promptly honor your request.
http://www.6fvvnj.com/1/
d togv giqdn iobrwgqkktbt gnwnpzhw mcrwcvfpgy  tchevkycun
bzdklpttxqdu t
r x
v ojq elehafjb