How to prevent getting rc4-hmac data

Paul W. Nelson nelson at thursby.com
Fri Jan 31 17:11:29 EST 2003

And you can do that by changing the password (one time is all it takes).

This can be a problem with the Administrator account in AD, since that
account is created before the domain gets set up, and uses RC4.  Users added
after the domain gets set up should have a DES stored password and will work
ok.

--
Paul W. Nelson
Thursby Software Systems, Inc.