Read only CVS access for vendors

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Thu Jan 30 09:21:38 EST 2003

Hi.  The MIT Kerberos team has received a request from a Kerberos
vendor to get read only CVS access to our repository.  Because of
export issues we don't have a good way to do that, but we can make
daily copies of the entire repository available.

We don't have infrastructure to handle this and would rather be
working on export issues than on setting up such infrastructure, so we
are only interested in offering such access to vendors of MIT Kerberos
within the United States.

If you are a Kerberos vendor and would actually use copies of our
repository on a regular basis, feel free to send mail to
krbcore at mit.edu asking for access to the daily copies.

--Sam