kadmin unit tests

Kevin Coffman kwc at citi.umich.edu
Wed Jan 22 17:29:00 EST 2003

Thanks, I figured this out after sending the original message.  The
kpasswd_port was specified in the kdc.conf.proto, but the
krb5.conf.proto needed the kpasswd_server specification with the port
number, otherwise kpasswd still tried port 464.

BTW, I changed the "#if 0" to "#if 1" around the pw_min_life check in
kadm5_chpass_principal_3 and the "too soon" test runs correctly.  I
don't understand the history/reasoning behind moving the check, so I
don't know if that is the correct solution or not.

K.C.