Service ticket KfM 4.5.1 on OSX 10.2.3

Matt Crawford crawdad at fnal.gov
Tue Jan 21 14:29:00 EST 2003

> I thought so until now. It pops up the Kerberos box regardless of
> what I have in the cache. I put both the krbtgt and a
> pop/email.psu.edu ticket in my cache and it still wants me to
> authenticate.

Well, I don't know nuttin' about Macs ... yet (just got one last
month), but our windows users see this sort of thing happen in their
GUI Kerberized applications when the client wants a forwardable
ticket but the cache has only an unforwardable one.

But I can't think why a Mail client would want to forward a ticket.