Using KfM's credentials cache with Krb5 1.3 on OS X 10.2.6

Paul W. Nelson nelson at thursby.com
Wed Aug 13 16:43:12 EDT 2003

It turns out that not even Panther exposes enough stuff to do what I need.
Then there's the issue of reverse DNS lookups.

I don't see Panther's Kerberos framework working very well for my needs, and
would like to have access to Kfm's credentials cache there as well.

--
Paul W. Nelson
Thursby Software Systems, Inc.