compiling krb5-1.2.8 for OS X Server 10.2.5

Steven Michaud smichaud at pobox.com
Wed Apr 30 11:44:05 EDT 2003

Are you speaking of the "runpath" (specified for many linkers by the
-R flag, and represented in the MIT makefiles by the SHLIB_RDIRS
variable) and the "install name" (specified by the -install_name flag
for OS X's ld and by the -h flag for many other linkers)?

My patch doesn't change either of these.