compiling krb5-1.2.8 for OS X Server 10.2.5

Steven Michaud smichaud at pobox.com
Fri Apr 25 13:24:28 EDT 2003

Also take a look at the patch to Alpha 2 that I posted to the
krb5-bugs list:

http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/krb5-bugs/2003-April/000803.html

One thing I didn't say in my comments on that patch:  After you apply
it, you'll need to run "autoreconf -l `pwd`" in the top-level
directory ("src") before running "configure" and "make".