Mac OS X 10.2 Kerberos Extras installer source available

Scott McGuire smcguire at MIT.EDU
Tue Sep 3 15:57:01 EDT 2002

At 3:18 PM -0400 8/30/02, Scott McGuire wrote:
>To help other sites create an localized installer for the Mac OS X
>10.2 Kerberos Extras, we have made the source files used to create
>the Mac OS X 10.2 Kerberos Extras installer available, along with
>explanatory documentation.

Mindvision has released VISE 8.0.1 today, which fixes several
important bugs when used under Mac OS X 10.2, such as possible
crashes of the installers you build.  We recommend that everyone
using the Mac OS X 10.2 Kerberos Extras installer source get and use
VISE 8.0.1.

As a result we have updated the Mac OS X 10.2 Kerberos Extras
installer source for VISE 8.0.1 and you should redownload it if
you've already downloaded it.

You can download the installer source and find more information from:

<http://web.mit.edu/macdev/Development/MITKerberos/Common/Installers/Documentation/>

Scott McGuire / smcguire at mit.edu
MIT Information Systems Macintosh Developer