krb5_get_in* routines

Eugeny S. Mints Eugeny.Mints at oktet.ru
Tue Nov 26 12:34:00 EST 2002

Could anybody clarify relationship between such routines as:

krb5_get_init_creds          - krb5_get_in_tkt
krb5_get_init_creds_keytab   - krb5_get_in_tkt_with_keytab
krb5_get_init_creds_password - krb5_get_in_tkt_with_password

Are the routines from the left column replace (or partly
replace, because routines from the rigth column are still
used ,for example, by ksu) routines from the rigth one? (It
seems for me that kinit used routines from the rigth one
earlier, but currently uses from the left one) Or I miss
something?

Thanks in advance,
		Eugeny