Changing passwords in MS KDC from MIT krb5

Curtis Robinson curtis at oushi.org
Tue May 7 13:21:00 EDT 2002

Here is the link to the MS sample code for interoperatibility:
http://search.microsoft.com/gomsuri.asp?n=1&c=rp_Results&siteid=us/dev&target=http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnactdir/html/kerberossamp.asp

I have looked at the code in detail, but I am having issues with
integrating it into the Netscape Plugin.  Since, I am not knowledgable
enough with the Kerberos mechanisms and API structure.

I would like to see that perl script to change the password via ldap
over ssl as an alternative solution to the problem.  Does this sync the
NTLM and Kerberos password in Active Directory?