disallow requests naming principal as a service

Moore, Patrick pcmoore at sandia.gov
Wed Mar 27 13:55:01 EST 2002

[inline}

I agree, the SLC ( 5 minute) discussion was rushed, especially
when MUST_USER2USER came up.  (The important resolution we got
from SLC was that Kerberos did not need new message types to
support the TGT-request and TGT-reply.)

GSSAPI

Good idea. We can add a section on that in front of the paragraphs
that discuss the options for handling cases where KDC policy or
server policy may help a legacy or ported client resort to U2U.
I think I can also clean up some verbiage in the draft so that
it's clearer that the KDC may refuse conventional tickets
but allow dup_skey tickets without necessarily using a new
error code or account flag.