disallow requests naming principal as a service

John Brezak jbrezak at windows.microsoft.com
Wed Mar 27 12:17:00 EST 2002

This is a good point. It does let the requestor know that if it goes
through the u2u exchange with the server, that it may be able to get a
ticket.

We are still left with the possibility that a MITM has modified the
krb-error. But worse case, it will cause the client/server to do extra
work to get authenticated or no work (DOS).