PROXY tickets and GSSAPI

Wyllys Ingersoll wyllys.ingersoll at sun.com
Wed Jun 26 12:59:01 EDT 2002

I agree.  From reading the RFC it seems that using the PROXIABLE
flag should be fairly useful in situations where you wish to delegate
your creds to server to act on your behalf, but there is no example of this
in the MIT distribution.

Also, its unclear to me how the PROXY flag (not the PROXIABLE flag)
ever gets set.  I'm assuming that the server who is acting on behalf of
the client
is supposed to set this when it receives a PROXIABLE cred that is is going
to use.  I'm speculating also  that the service that the proxy is
actually talking
to must check for the PROXY flag and verify the address fields before
allowing
the request to be processed.   I wish there were some examples of this
to learn
from and expand upon, its alot harder to create this stuff from scratch :)

-Wyllys