krb5_get_in_tkt_with_password problem

Terry Simons galimore at mac.com
Mon Jun 24 23:50:00 EDT 2002

Sam,

The API you mention isn't supported in the perl module, but I can
probably wrap it myself and give it a shot.

Thanks for your reply.

I've actually been able to get the old function working... I'm not sure
why, but it appears to work in a different script that I wrote.

It's really odd...

My original script still prompts me, so I'll play with it some more.

I appreciate your help, and I'll let you know what I find.

- Terry