Help Needed

Frank Balluffi frank.balluffi at db.com
Thu Jun 13 10:58:01 EDT 2002

Wyllys,

Like GSS-API, SSPI is a call-level interface. Microsoft uses http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brezak-spnego-http-03.txt to pass GSS-API tokens between IE and IIS. Also see http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/docs/kerberos.doc. So draft-brezak-spnego-http-03.txt could be used to pass tokens between an SSPI-based Windows 2000 client and a GSS-API-based UNIX service.

Frank