Is anyone or a group of people able to maintain appl/bsd better than MIT

Clifford Neuman bcn at ISI.EDU
Tue Jul 23 18:02:01 EDT 2002

We already have several Kerberos sites scattered around, with some of
the pages better maintained on one, and some on others.  For example,
MIT keeps the distribition page nicely up to date, but the
distribution page we maintained at ISI (see kerberos.us) was worfuly
out of date until I just change to to be a link to the MIT site.

The ISI version of the papers page is probably better maintained than
some of the others, and I volunteer to keep that up to date.

So, perhaps what we really need is just the top level page at
http://www.kerberos.org, if MIT wanted to host that top level page,
with links off to the pages for the individual sections where each
part of the sites gets maintained.

Clifford Neuman