KfM 4.0b7: a few questions

Miro Jurisic meeroh at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 30 19:22:00 EST 2002

>2. The CFM version number of UtilitiesLib seems to have changed again
>    in 4.0b7.  I remember this occurring earlier in the 3.5/4.0 release
>    cycle as well.  I currently build my CFM binaries against the KfM
>    3.5 SDK, which worked up until 4.0b6 (although, ironically, it
>    doesn't seem to work for 3.5 itself).
>
>    I'd like to be able to call unix_time_to_mac_time() and
>    gettimeofday().  I could roll my own, I guess, but I want to be
>    sure I'm using the same time information as KfM.  Would it be safer
>    to just use GetSharedLibrary()/FindSymbol() instead of linking to
>    the UtilitiesLib stub library?

Nah, I changed the version number incorrectly. I'll fix it for the
next release.

meeroh
--

<http://web.meeroh.org/> | MIT I/S Mac developer | KB1FMP

"Well, I must endure the presence of two or three caterpillars if I
wish to become acquainted with the butterflies." -- Antoine de
Saint-Exupery, "The Little Prince"