KfM 4.0b7: a few questions

Alexei Kosut akosut at Stanford.EDU
Wed Jan 30 17:40:01 EST 2002

On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 04:43:44PM -0500, Miro Jurisic wrote:
> >2. The CFM version number of UtilitiesLib seems to have changed again
> >    in 4.0b7.  I remember this occurring earlier in the 3.5/4.0 release
> >    cycle as well.  I currently build my CFM binaries against the KfM
> >    3.5 SDK, which worked up until 4.0b6 (although, ironically, it
> >    doesn't seem to work for 3.5 itself).
>

> I'll answer the rest of this later, but I would like to know what you
> mean by that parenthetical remark.

I think it means that I hadn't gotten enough sleep that night.  I
double-checked, and the 3.5 SDK stub library for UtilitiesLib works
just fine against the 3.5 release.  I'd gotten confused by my memory
of the 4.0a8 release, and made some assumptions I shouldn't have.

Sorry about that!

--
Alexei Kosut <akosut at cs.stanford.edu> <http://www.stanford.edu/~akosut/>