Internet Investing Resource

OTCJournal ListServer bounce-otcjournal-new-3719211 at lyris.otcjournal.com
Tue Jan 29 15:44:00 EST 2002

If you are reading this message in plaintext or if you have an AOL address you must click on this link: <A HREF="http://listserv.otcjournal.com/new/">http://listserv.otcjournal.com/new/</A> and wait for a web page to automatically open up to properly read this newsletter.

You can unsubscribe from this list at any time by Clicking Here and
HITTING SEND. If you are having difficulty removing yourself or wish to
change your address please go to
http://listserv.otcjournal.com/opt.cgi?email=krbdev@mit.edu&list=otcjournal-new.
[Image]                                                   [Image][Image]
[Image]

 [Image]January 29 , 2002[Image]                              [Image]Volume V, Issue 1[Image]

  Email : info at otcjournal.com

  To NEW OTC Journal Members:

  Your  name recently came to us as a subscriber to on-line investment news letters. As
  such, we are extending you a free subscription to the OTC Journal. If you do not wish to
  receive our FREE NEWSLETTER, simply follow the directions at the top of this page and your
  e-mail address will be immediately removed. Please remove yourself if  you do not wish to
  receive our newsletter as it is not our intention to invade your privacy.

  You can always choose to have your name removed from our Member List simply by going to
  our home page at http://www.otcjournal.com, and clicking on Change or Remove Your E-Mail
  on the left hand menu bar.  You should also read our privacy policy which states that your
  E-Mail address will be kept strictly confidential.

  The OTC Journal site is an investment portal with extremely unique investment tools and
  resources.  There is no charge for membership to the site.  Please visit our home page at
  WWW.OTC Journal.com.

  The primary focus of the OTC Journal is to provide our members with information about
  publicly traded small and micro cap companies that you won't read about in the main stream
  Wall Street media.  We identify these companies in their early stage of development and
  provide you with as much information as possible through our monthly e-mail company
  profiles.  Updates and news releases are provided via e-mail regularly for our members.
  If you have little or no experience in investing in early stage company please take the
  time to read our section entitled Are Microcaps For You?, which can be found at our home
  page.

  Our best performing profile of 1999 was NetSol International (NASDAQ: NTWK).  We
  originally profiled the company at $3.88 on January 15, 1999.  The stock hit a closing
  high of $75 in March of 2000 for an 1800% return.  For our complete track record visit our
  Profile Tracking button on our home page.  Every edition we ever publish is found in the
  Archive Section.

  The following is a list of the features that you will find at the OTC Journal Home Page.

     * Trading Alerts- Short Term trading ideas with Entry Level, Target Price, and Stop
       Loss. Excellent tool for short term trading ideas.
     * E-Mail Profiles on Companies that we feel could provide you with substantial returns
       over a one to two year period of time.  Click Here to read our current profile.
     * IPO Alert-  This section is live and has a list of upcoming IPOs that our members
       have the opportunity to participate in.  The section will have a list of upcoming
       IPOs and direct contact to a stock broker that has shares allocated for our members.
     * Profile Performance Tracking- Gives you up to the day price performance of our
       profiled companies dating back to the beginning of 1999 based on closing prices.
     * Dr Richard Geist's Column On the Psychology of Investing-  Dr. Geist is a Doctorate
       in Psychology from Harvard University and is an instructor in the department of
       Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School.  Dr. Geist's recommendations have been featured
       in Business Week, Fortune Magazine,  Bull and Bear, and The Wall Street Journal.  His
       market commentary and thoughts on the psychology of investing have also been quoted
       in Barron's, Harvard Magazine, Financial Planning Magazine, Forbes, New York Times,
       and USA Today; and he has appeared on CNN, CNBC, PBS, and Bloomberg Television.  Dr.
       Geist has also been a special guest on Louis Rukeyser's Wall Street Week.  Click Here
       to go to the archive of columns.
     * Testimonial Section- Read comments from our long term members.

  However, the major theme of our newsletter will continue to be ideas in small and microcap
  stocks which we believe have the potential to provide outstanding returns for investors
  with a one to two year investment horizon.
  This category of stocks is very risky, and you should never invest more money than you can
  afford to lose.  In addition, you should make an effort to verify through third party
  sources any claims that we make about the companies that we represent.

  The OTC Journal is a proud partner of the SwingWire.com Online Investment Community. A
  next generation Online Analyst Exchange providing Members the ability to search, review,
  track and monitor some of the Internet's best Online CAs (CyberAnalysts). Members have the
  opportunity to potentially achieve higher returns by viewing top performing portfolios and
  receiving real-time alerts from favorite CAs.

  SwingWire.com also has a lucrative incentive model for experienced investors and traders
  who consistently outperform the market. Share market ideas with other like-minded
  investors, establish a proven track record, provide insightful commentary, attract
  followers and ultimately become one of the Internet's highest paid and most sought after
  CyberAnalysts!

  Click here to receive your FREE 30-Day Trial Membership with no further obligation. Sign
  Up Today!

                                          Disclaimer
 The OTCjournal.com Newsletter is an independent electronic publication committed to
 providing our readers with factual information on selected  publicly traded companies. All
 companies are chosen on the basis of certain financial analysis and other pertinent
 criteria with a view toward  maximizing the upside potential for investors while minimizing
 the downside risk, whenever possible.  Moreover, as detailed below, this publication
 accepts compensation from certain of the companies which it features.  Likewise, this
 newsletter is owned by MarketByte, LLC.  To the degrees enumerated herein,  this newsletter
 should not be regarded as an independent publication.

 Click Here to view our compensation on every company we have ever covered, or visit the
 following web address:  http://www.otcjournal.com/disclaimer.html for our full profiles and
 http://www.otcjournal.com/trading-alerts/disclaimer.html for Trading Alerts.

 All statements and expressions are the sole  opinions of the editors and are subject to
 change without notice. A profile, description, or other mention of a company in the
 newsletter is neither an offer nor solicitation to buy or sell any securities  mentioned.
 While we believe all sources of information to be factual and reliable, in no way do we
 represent or guarantee the accuracy thereof, nor the statements made herein.

 The editor, members of the editor's family, and/or entities with  which they are
 affiliated, are forbidden by company policy to own, buy, sell or otherwise trade stock for
 their own benefit in the companies who appear in the publication. unless specifically
 disclosed in the newsletter.

 The profiles, critiques, and other editorial content of the OTCjournal.com may contain
 forward-looking statements relating to the expected capabilities of the companies mentioned
 herein.

 THE READER SHOULD VERIFY ALL CLAIMS AND DO THEIR OWN DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE INVESTING IN ANY
 SECURITIES MENTIONED. INVESTING IN  SECURITIES IS SPECULATIVE AND CARRIES A HIGH DEGREE OF
 RISK. THE INFORMATION FOUND IN THIS PROFILE IS PROTECTED BY THE COPYRIGHT LAWS OF THE
 UNITED STATES AND MAY NOT BE COPIED, OR REPRODUCED IN ANY WAY WITHOUT THE EXPRESSED,
 WRITTEN  CONSENT OF THE EDITORS OF OTCjournal.com.

 We encourage our readers to invest carefully and read the investor information available at
 the web sites of  the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") at
 http://www.sec.govand/or the National Association of Securities Dealers ("NASD") at
 http://www.nasd.com. We also strongly recommend that you read the SEC advisory to investors
 concerning Internet Stock Fraud, which can be found at
 http://www.sec.gov/consumer/cyberfr.htm. Readers can review all public filings by companies
 at the SEC's EDGAR page. The NASD has published information on how to invest carefully at
 its web site.

 You can unsubscribe from this list at any time by Clicking Here and HITTING SEND. If you
 are having difficulty removing yourself or wish to change your address please go to
 http://listserv.otcjournal.com/opt.cgi?email=krbdev@mit.edu&list=otcjournal-new.

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]                                                          [Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]